Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sports days....

from the 1st day of May, my mood have changed from a study to doing sports(football, pingpong, badminton). But, that time my exam wasn't finished yet. The day i were having my badminton competition. It was so tiring! Oh My God! the next day was my final paper for this sem. And, the result was I had a lousy presentation for my exam. I had gastric. I now really hope miracle will pop out. coz this is my last sem for my whole diploma studies. God, plz do fulfil it!
On that day, I have a great gastric n stomache pain. Die! that was my terrible and horroble time. That time I were juz wonder someone can help me out from it. I can't even stand up. I need my housemate help to make myself stand. I can't imagine how I past my time. Really an unforgetable memories...
The day after tomorrow, I get sick. I have a high fever and muscle pain. I wonder m I catch with Denggi fever. My dad was keep calling me start from the day he knew I m having gastric. Today, he did called. He was shock with what I told. He was so worried. He ask me whether need him to come KL and fetch me back hometown. That time I were so weak. I wonder is better if I back hometown to take medicine. Thank You Dad!! I were really so touch!!..
To be continue.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

R u interested to become a unit trust consultant?

* The No 1 Unit Trust Company in Malaysia, managing RM18.3 billion in funds for more
than 1,000,000 account holders.
* Strongly supported by the vast resources of Public Bank Bhd.
* Proud recipient of 96 fund performance awards since 1999.
* Has 26 years of experience in helping people build a successful unit trust business.
* An opportunity to be your own boss with flexible working hours.
* Unlimited income potential with benefits, bonuses and insurance.
* Financial Planning Course subsidies and much, much more...........