Sunday, March 2, 2008

long long holiday...enjoy!!

As the time reached 4pm, i have started my college sem break. I felt so lucky that I can pass my whole CNY from the day of reunion until Chap Gor Mei. Really thank God! Before CNY, my housemate and I went for shopping. We get a lots of harvest gleanings. With these, we all went back hometown.
Time passed by. Happy CNY!! I have my good times with family, relatives and friends. All things just like usual. We do back the same things we had do in the past CNY. What was not same? Most of us have became elder. What? We have reaching 2...Oh my god!!
Chu 4, I have started the 1st trip with my housemate and friends at KL. We have a house visiting trip to the north (P.Pinang, Alor Setar, and even Thailand). This was my 1st time went abroad and the 1st time do passport in my whole life. We have past all the good and unforgetable memories. And, many of my 1st time have presented. We went there for 4days 3nights trip.
Then, I past my last few days of CNY with my family. Only me alone was not schooling. They were so jealous of me. And what I can say is "This is luck.Haha!!" They can't stand with me as I keep on watching TV series and playing. So, they were captured and enjoy with me too.
Last few days left.....I came back KL. I was so happy because I keep on getting grace and learn many things here. Thanks God!! I'm now starting with my busy life lo....
Last but not least, all this things have to be stopped. Now, I have to change my mood and keep all the past as memories. The engine have to be start by 1pm...Gambateh!!

No comments: