Monday, March 3, 2008

1st day of school....

2day I'm so glad that my class was started at 1pm. so, I can have my good rest until 12pm. haha!!! I was used to sleep till this time during holiday and I felt lucky that I still can do that when college new sem started. But, I suppose this will be my lastime to do so as this sem was short. So all the time will be pack with assignment and a pile of tutorial. We have to speed up two times fast.
2day my 1st lecturer was Company Law. Oh my Goodness!!Law..Law..Law..I was started to hate it since I had my Business Law last sem.(I wonder will I pass my Business Law?? so tension now!!) This time the lecturer was a man. He was so long breath until many of us fly into dream. Then, half of the class was gone when the break time. so pity of him! My friends were all chatting about our's long holiday. Some flied P.Langkawi, some even flied to Hong Kong. (So jealous of her!)
Continuously, we started our next lecturer was Fundamental of Finance. This lecturer was nice, pretty, good! She saw all of us seem like going to sleep soon so she tried to finish the syllabus as faster as she can. So, evryone's soul was back. And we went back half hour before.

3 comments:

Jox hOnG said...

Seems like you still enjoy your uni life. haha. Hope i will enjoy as you do...

Morning Star said...

haha!!!I'm enjoy my college sem break but not sem start la...I cnt imagine I need to start my life with a pile of books and assignment infront on me la....
anyway, I also need to past throught no matter how hard n good

Jox hOnG said...

haha. As days go on. You will find out... There are no bad days nor good days.. There will be three types of days.. It is NEXT DAY, TODAY and YESTERDAY...